Lecturer of Microeconomic Theory, The University of Manchester.
My page at ideas.repec.org.
- Purely subjective variational preferences. Forthcoming in Economic Theory.
- Piecewise linear rank-dependent utility. Forthcoming in Theory and Decision.
- Continuous quasi-hyperbolic discounting. In The Journal of Mathematical Economics.
- Piecewise additivity for nonexpected utility. In Economic Theory.
An extension of quasi-hyperbolic discounting to continuous time, with Jinrui Pan and Horst Zank. In Games and Economic Behavior.
- Accounting for optimism and pessimism in expected utility, with Horst Zank. In The Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Bargaining with subjective mixtures. In Economic Theory.